Security Testing with Raspberry Pi – Second Edition!
Want to know how to run Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi? Trying to learn Ethical Hacking on a budget? Want to learn how to make cheap drop boxes? Or how to use a Raspberry Pi as a HiD attack device or for Physical Security? Look no further, this book is for you!
- Creating a Security Testing Lab
- Using Ethical Hacking tools in Raspberry Pi OS
- Using Kali Linux on a Raspberry Pi
- Using Raspberry Pi for Command & Control (C2)
- Scanning and Web App Security Testing with a Pi
- Using RPi as a USB HiD attack device
- Using cameras on a RPi to create physical security devices
- And much, much more!
Completely updated and revised. Now includes the Pi 400, Pi 0W2, and CM4!