SharePoint 2010 Business Intelligence 24-Hour Trainer
Learn to build and deliver SharePoint BI applications
Written by a team of leading SharePoint and Business Intelligence (BI) experts, this unique book-and-DVD package shows you how to successfully build and deliver BI applications using SharePoint 2010. Assuming no previous SharePoint experience, the authors deliver a clear explanation of what SharePoint will do for your BI and information management capabilities.
Each lesson in the book is reinforced with a helpful tutorial on the DVD and cover topics such as interactive reporting with Excel, document sharing for collaborative reporting, and controlling data sources. As you learn best practices for configuring and securing SharePoint 2010 BI applications and planning and implementing your SharePoint BI project plan, you’ll be well on your way to gaining a solid foundation of understanding and working with SharePoint 2010 and BI.
- Provides an invaluable training book-and-DVD package that takes you through building and delivering BI applications using SharePoint 2010
- Features an accompanying video tutorial for each lesson covered in the book, along with a “Try It” section at the end of each lesson
- Covers interactive reporting with excel
- Covers Power Pivot advanced analytics
- Details report and document sharing for collaborative reportingShows how to use SharePoint lists and libraries for data sources repositories in your BI projects
- Explains how to control data sources, reports and business intelligence content with permissions and workflow approvals.
With this unique book-and-DVD combo, you’ll be well on your way to successfully building and delivering BI applications using SharePoint 2010.
Note: As part of the print version of this title, video lessons are included on DVD. For e-book versions, video lessons can be accessed at wrox.com using a link provided in the interior of the e-book.