Spring Boot and Angular: Hands-on full stack web development with Java, Spring, and Angular
Design, build, and deploy performant and maintainable web applications using Spring, Spring Boot, and Angular
- Explore key concepts and best practices in developing full stack applications for real-world use cases
- Boost your career as a full stack Java developer using advanced Spring tips and techniques
- Dive into the practical concepts of frontend development with Angular without the need for theory
You will begin your journey of building Java full stack apps by learning how to set up the CI/CD pipeline. Then, you’ll find out how to build the backend for your app, guided by best practices to ensure security, performance, and testability. As you progress through the chapters, you’ll discover how to build the frontend for your app, architected for enterprise. The concluding chapters will teach you all about deploying your application using GitHub Actions.
By the end of this web development book, you’ll have learned how to build a full stack web app using the most popular NPM packages for Angular and Java. You’ll not just be able to build the app, but also package and deploy it through using continuous integration and continuous deployment practices.
What you will learn
- Find out how to architect Angular for enterprise-level app development
- Create a Spring Boot project using Spring Initializr
- Build RESTful APIs for Java web applications
- Understand how caching with Redis can improve your app’s performance
- Discover how CORS with Spring Boot can improve your app’s security
- Write tests to maintain a healthy Java Spring Boot application
- Implement testing and modern deployments in full stack app development
Who This Book Is For