Tea For Dummies
- Length: 336 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2023-03-08
- ISBN-10: 1119986257
- ISBN-13: 9781119986256
- Sales Rank: #387848 (See Top 100 Books)
Soothe the body, mind, spirit, and senses―with tea
Tea For Dummies is your guide to enjoying the delicate flavors and health benefits of the world’s second most popular beverage. This book helps novices and connoisseurs alike step confidently into the vast, versatile world of tea. Learn which teas are right for you and brew the perfect cup. We’ll also look at the research on tea’s benefits, including lower blood pressure, reduced stress, lessened risk of cancer and cognitive decline, and easier weight management. Where is tea grown? How is it processed? What’s the best way of incorporating tea into a healthy lifestyle? How is tea enjoyed around the world? Dummies answers all your tea questions, so you can enjoy every sip.
- Learn the basics of tea production and preparation
- Discover the varieties of tea and get to know their effects
- Develop a deep knowledge of tea to enhance the experience of drinking or serving it
- Maximize the mental and physical health benefits of herbal and caffeinated teas
This compendium of tea wisdom is perfect for anyone looking for a deeper enjoyment and appreciation of tea. We’ll help you figure out where to start with tea, and if you’re already part of the tea fan club, we’ll inspire and fascinate you even more.