The Sharp Solution
- Length: 190 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2013-02-25
- ISBN-10: 1118457390
- ISBN-13: 9781118457399
- Sales Rank: #965868 (See Top 100 Books)
Train Your Brain to Energize Your Life
In The Sharp Solution, Heidi Hanna introduces readers to a brain-based approach to realistic, sustainable energy management that supports a healthier brain, and as a result a healthier, happier body. By engaging our brain, we can strategically re-wire how we operate, creating more energy and improving productivity while simultaneously reducing stress. As a result, we become more focused and productive, flexible and resilient, and able to sustain higher levels of health and performance over time. These critical aspects of “cognitive fitness”—mental strength, flexibility, and endurance—allow us to function at our best and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Breaks down complicated concepts into easy to understand stories and applications
- Walks readers through a step-by-step process of designing a personal action plan that can be utilized to decrease stress, balance hormones, increase energy, and improve overall health, happiness, and performance
- Heidi Hanna, PhD, is a performance coach and keynote speaker who has trained thousands of individuals on practical ways to incorporate positive psychology and wellness strategies to improve productivity and performance
We all know what we should be doing to create a more optimal life—eating better, exercising regularly, sleeping more, taking time to relax, and having more balance in our life. But The Sharp Solution enables you to actually make those changes to your habits.