Written for developers, The WordPress Anthology will take you beyond the basics to give you a thorough overview of the WordPress universe. With a cookbook-style approach, you can pick and choose what you need from each chapter to suit your projects.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of installing, customizing and getting the most out of the web’s most versatile content management system
- Dive into the inner mechanics of WordPress and make the code work the way you want
- Explore the world of plugins, themes and APIs to add extra functionality
- Adopt Multisite capabilities to host and manage your own centralized network of WordPress websites
- Learn how to launch your application on a global scale with localization techniques and marketing tips
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Draw and Paint Better with Krita: Discover pro-level techniques and practices to create spectacular digital illustrations with Krita
Product Management in Practice: A Practical, Tactical Guide for Your First Day and Every Day After, 2nd Edition
Enterprise React Development with UmiJS: Learn efficient techniques and best practices to design and develop modern frontend web applications
Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python's capabilities, 2nd Edition