TikTok For Dummies
- Length: 208 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2021-05-25
- ISBN-10: 1119803411
- ISBN-13: 9781119803416
- Sales Rank: #588153 (See Top 100 Books)
It’s not too late to get on the TikTok train!
You may know TikTok as the home of the latest dance crazes and cute puppy videos. But do you know how to go about harnessing the power of its massive audience for more than showing off your own dance moves? And are you too late to the TikTok game to make an impact?
In TikTok For Dummies, expert digital strategist and author Jesse Stay delivers an easy-to-read and robust discussion of how you can engage with TikTok’s millions of users in a fun and productive way. He’ll walk you through the steps of creating and securing an account, finding the best content to engage with, and creating your own videos that reflect you or your business in the best possible light.
You’ll discover how to:
- Install the app and create a profile that attracts followers and views
- Learn about the latest security issues and keep yourself safe on the platform
- Find the best content that’s most relevant to you so you can engage with the community
- Create your own videos that resonate with the TikTok audience and have viral potential
Perfect for anyone ready to dive into the world of TikTok, either for fun or for professional reasons, TikTok For Dummies is the easiest and most reliable way to go beyond the dances and learn the ins and outs of the popular app.