- Describes the tooling and community support for TypeScript development
- Discusses how TypeScript can be included in ASP.NET, Windows 8, and node.js application development projects.
What you’ll learn
- Why you should care about TypeScript
- What it does and what it doesn’t do
- The current toolset and levels of support
- The new syntax features of TypeScript
- How to build your own TypeScript declaration files
- How to incorporate TypeScript into your projects
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
What is TypeScript?
Static Typing & Type Inference Tooling
Derived classes using the ‘extends’ keyword.
Enforcing the Intention of some features.
Typescript vs EcmaScript6
Working with TypeScript
Tools & Resources