UiPath Associate Certification Guide: The go-to guide to passing the Associate certification exam with the help of mock tests and quizzes
A practical syllabus-based UiPath Associate certification guide to confidently passing your UiPath RPA Associate certification examination, covering real-world business cases, mock tests, and more
- Get certified successfully with this detailed syllabus-oriented examination guide
- Work with real-world business cases that will help you grasp RPA topics better using practical examples
- Practice with quizzes and mock exam papers with answers to prepare for the exam confidently
UiPath is the most popular vendor in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) industry. If you’re an RPA enthusiast or citizen developer who wants to succeed in the industry, achieving this certification can help you get accredited and ready for real-world challenges using UiPath.
UiPath Associate Certification Guide offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the UiPath RPA Associate certification exam to help you pass on the first attempt and get certified. The book is written in a clear, succinct way with self-assessment questions, quizzes with answers at the end of each chapter, exam tips, and mock exams with detailed answers and explanations. You’ll start by getting to grips with the basic concepts of UiPath RPA, and then progress to an in-depth discussion of all the concepts required for Associate certification. Finally, you’ll develop UiPath skills by gaining the required knowledge and implement these skills using sample business cases.
By the end of this UiPath book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the exam, gained the knowledge you need to work on real-world case studies, and learned how to apply the various concepts to build enterprise-level use cases.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the basic concepts of UiPath RPA
- Equip yourself with every resource required to pass the Associate exam on the first attempt
- Gain the ability to apply what you’ve learned using real-world use cases
- Work on different use cases and test your knowledge by taking quizzes
- Get a feel for the real exam with practice questions and mock exams
- Understand the concepts used in building enterprise-level use cases
Who this book is for
This RPA book is for those in technical and semi-technical roles such as citizen RPA developers, junior RPA developers, RPA developers, solution architects, business analysts, system administrators, college or university students and graduates, and UiPath and partner employees in pre-sales, services, support, and so on. If you are looking to get certified and meet the industry standard with the largest RPA vendor, then this book is for you.