This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Make the most of your new Amazon KindleTM eBook reader! Read books, play media, get free content, uncover powerful, little-known Kindle features you’ll love!
Learn to do all this and much more…
- Connect to Amazon’s Kindle Store and buy content
- Download a world of free books and other content
- Manage your content and quickly find what you’re looking for
- Read books on Kindle and customize a better reading experience
- Quickly sync content across multiple Kindles and other devices
- Make the most of Kindle’s menus, keyboard shortcuts, and search
- Read Adobe PDFs without converting them
- Listen to Audible audiobooks–and use Kindle’s text-to-speech to hear other books, too
- Play MP3 music and games
- Use Kindle’s built-in New Oxford American Dictionary and Oxford Dictionary of English
- Add bookmarks, notes, clips, and highlights to your books
- Use Kindle Whispernet to read email, check Facebook, even manage your Netflix queue
- Convert and manage Kindle content with Calibre
- Find the best third-party Kindle apps, add-ons, and web resources
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Engineering for Industrial Designers and Inventors: Fundamentals for Designers of Wonderful Things