VMware vSphere 5 Administration Instant Reference, 2nd Edition
- Length: 384 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sybex
- Publication Date: 2011-12-06
- ISBN-10: 1118024435
- ISBN-13: 9781118024430
- Sales Rank: #1665260 (See Top 100 Books)
Compact and portable reference guide for quick answers to VMware vSphere
If you’re looking to migrate to the newest version of VMware vSphere, this concise guide will get you up to speed and down to business in no time. If you’re new to VMware vSphere, this book is for you too! The compact size of this quick reference makes it easy for you to have by your side—whether you’re in the field, server room, or at your desk. Helpful elements for finding information such as thumb tabs, tables of contents with page numbers at the beginning of each chapter, and special headers puts what you need at your fingertips, fast.
No matter your skill level, this book’s focus on essential day-to-day tasks for administering vSphere make it a handy reference for anyone.
- Covers the highly anticipated release of VMware vSphere
- Allows you to hit the ground running with the latest VMware vSphere software
- Provides you answers on the spot with concise, no-nonsense instruction
Designed for busy IT professionals, this instant reference is the perfect go-to resource.