Wilderness Survival For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Length: 464 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2023-03-28
- ISBN-10: 1394159889
- ISBN-13: 9781394159888
- Sales Rank: #2199207 (See Top 100 Books)
Be prepared for anything, so you can explore where others fear to tread
Wilderness Survival For Dummies takes a practical approach to teaching you the skills you need to stay alive outside. Learn survival skills the Dummies way, with helpful diagrams and illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and tips from the pros. With expert tips and easy-to-follow instructions in this book, you’ll know what to do to survive in the wild. Stay calm, deal with the elements, make fire, find drinking water, and navigate your way to safety, thanks to your newfound survival skills.
- Enjoy the great outdoors with the confidence to take the path less traveled
- Gain knowledge that will help you stay safe if the unexpected happens
- Deal with extreme weather events, make shelter, learn to signal for help
- Learn navigation skills so you can find your way home if you get lost
You’re ready to take your love of nature to the next level and explore the wilderness. From forests and jungles to deserts, cold weather climates, and everything in between, you need this Dummies guide to stay safe while backpacking, sailing, camping, and adventuring …wherever.