Wilderness Survival Guide: Practical Skills for the Outdoor Adventurer
- Length: 218 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publication Date: 2021-03-02
- ISBN-10: 1646117808
- ISBN-13: 9781646117802
- Sales Rank: #76004 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn the skills you need to thrive in the wild
Whether you’re an avid adventurer or a bushcraft beginner, this wilderness survival guide can help you level up your outdoor IQ and boost your confidence on remote trips and treks. Get pro tips for navigation, finding food, building shelters, and even applying basic first aid. Discover how to tackle any situation, from running into poisonous plants to staying safe while adventuring in various climates and terrains.
This outdoor survival guide features:
- A practical approach―This portable guide features step-by-step instructions for using a compass, starting a fire, trapping wild game, and more.
- Easy-to-follow info―Clear illustrations, simple diagrams, and full-color photos offer quick and effective references, even on the go.
- Life-saving skills―Discover vital advice for campers, anglers, backpackers, hikers, kayakers, and other outdoor adventurers.
Master survival training―navigation, food, shelter, and first aid―that could save your life in the wild.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
RV Vacations For Dummies, 7th Edition
The Ultimate Guide to Hiking: More Than 100 Essential Skills on Campsites, Gear, Wildlife, Map Reading, and More
Perfect Guide To Bushcraft Field Survival: Expert Guide To Trapping, Hunting and gathering in the wild!