Yoga for Runners: Prevent injury, build strength, enhance performance, 2nd Edition
- Length: 192 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Sport
- Publication Date: 2023-06-13
- ISBN-10: 1399406019
- ISBN-13: 9781399406017
- Sales Rank: #1028996 (See Top 100 Books)
‘A fantastic book’ – Running Fitness
‘The Bible for runners who want to use yoga to enhance their running performance’ – Athletics Weekly
‘The latest way to enhance your running performance’ – Trail Running
TRANSFORM YOUR RUNNING THROUGH YOGA
Would you like to run further and faster? Want to find the perfect runner’s flow?
Yoga is the key to unlocking your running potential. Practised by the world’s leading endurance athletes, yoga builds strength, improves flexibility and boosts recovery.
Fully revised and featuring step-by-step exercises and workouts, the bestselling Yoga for Runners shows you how to:
– release running tight spots, like the hamstrings and hip flexors
– run taller with focused core exercises
– strengthen weak muscles through power yoga moves
– prevent injury with recovery techniques
– breathe more deeply and sharpen your mind
Suitable for runners of all levels, this is your essential training companion for strong and smooth running.