365 Essential Survival Skills: Knowledge That Will Keep You Alive
- Length: 288 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Krause Publications
- Publication Date: 2016-12-09
- ISBN-10: 1440247285
- ISBN-13: 0074962019615
- Sales Rank: #274120 (See Top 100 Books)
Learn. Practice. Prepare. Survive.
Survival situations can happen when least expected. The best defense is knowledge and confidence in the skills that will keep you alive–whether it’s for a few hours, days or long term.
365 Essential Survival Skills comprises the best knowledge, tips and tricks available in the world today, and each skill is explained in fun, easy-to-learn ways that any student–greenhorn or seasoned–will pick up with a little practice. With 365 skills inside this book, there’s plenty of practice to keep you busy year-round.
The difference between life and death in a survival setting is a very slim margin. Don’t take any chances–learn how to keep yourself and your family alive.
- Skills relevant to all four seasons of the year and desert, woodland, prairie, mountain and urban environments
- Vital insights on the four core survival needs–shelter, fire, water and food
- Other topics such as navigation, first aid, tools, signaling, self-defense and more
- Practical applications for campers, hunters, anglers, hikers, climbers, skiers and all who venture outdoors
- Links to thorough, in-depth video demonstrations
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Wilderness Survival For Dummies, 2nd Edition
The Complete Sailing Manual, 5th Edition
The Ultimate Guide to Hiking: More Than 100 Essential Skills on Campsites, Gear, Wildlife, Map Reading, and More
Survival 101 Beginner’s Guide 2021 AND Bushcraft: The Complete Guide To Urban And Wilderness Survival For Beginners in 2021 (2 Books In 1)
Survival 101 Bushcraft AND Survival 101 Beginner's Guide 2020: The Complete Guide To Urban And Wilderness Survival For Beginners in 2020