Your comprehensive, practical guide to modern dadhood
Whether you’re expecting or you’re already a proud parent, Being a Great Dad For Dummies is here to help you be the best dad you can be! Guiding your children as they grow and learn is one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have. But being a great dad isn’t always easy. With hands-on, practical advice on everything from babyproofing to choosing a school, your friends at Dummies will show you the way.
Today’s dads are more involved in their kids’ lives than ever before. Late-night feedings, nappy changes, toilet training, school pick-ups — there’s almost nothing a modern dad can’t do (except give birth, that is!). If you’re looking for easy-to-follow tips on how to care for your child and create a loving, supportive environment, Being a Great Dad For Dummies has you covered from conception to preschool.
Author and parenting expert Dr. Justin Coulson walks you through
- What happens at each stage of pregnancy and childbirth, and how you can support your partner during this time
- How to care for a newborn and find support for yourself as a new dad
- Navigating toddler talk, toilet training, tantrums, and more
- Activities to keep your child engaged and develop their confidence as they grow
- How to face unexpected challenges in parenting and life
Being a Great Dad For Dummies is packed with valuable insights and actionable advice that will help you become the Superdad your child deserves.