Cooking For One For Dummies
- Length: 304 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2023-03-08
- ISBN-10: 1119886929
- ISBN-13: 9781119886921
- Sales Rank: #619986 (See Top 100 Books)
Serve yourself something amazing―you’re worth it
Cooking For One For Dummies is full of recipes to inspire you to create delicious meals, without packing your fridge full of forgotten leftovers. Learn to make mug cakes in the microwave, teriyaki salmon, and everything in between, with easy-to-follow instructions. We also cover cooking basics, so you can build your skills and wow the person whose opinion matters most―you. Stock up on kitchen tools you need to home-chef successfully, figure out healthy grocery shopping for one, and follow dozens of fantastic recipes. It’s fun, it’s delicious, it’s healthy, and it’s efficient. Let’s start cooking for one.
- Cook over 100 delicious recipes designed for single servings
- Level up your cooking technique with step-by-step explanations
- Spice up leftovers for round two and plan your meals ahead of time
- Build good kitchen habits and use the right tools for the job
- Singles who want to learn how to cook appropriate servings of delicious food will love this recipe book and solo cooking guide.
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Trigonometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition
GitHub For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Rock Guitar For Dummies, 2nd Edition
The Psychology of Evolving Technology: How Social Media, Influencer Culture and New Technologies are Altering Society
Computational Genomics with R