Easy English Grammar Step-by-Step, 2nd Edition
- Length: 224 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw Hill
- Publication Date: 2022-11-30
- ISBN-10: 1264878087
- ISBN-13: 9781264878086
- Sales Rank: #1480625 (See Top 100 Books)
This step-by-step approach helps you learn the rules of grammar quickly and easily!
The English language is full of rules, exceptions, and often confusing concepts, and for many students, English grammar is a difficult subject that only gets tougher as more concepts are learned. That’s why Easy English Grammar Step-by-Step, Second Edition is so effective at helping you succeed where other resources and guides fail. Using an original, step-by-step approach, this write-in workbook provides a solid foundation in the basics―the fastest, easiest way to learn English grammar.
You’ll learn essential concepts and high-frequency skills in grammar proficiency first, allowing you to grasp the subject almost immediately. You’ll then discover how these important concepts link together, through clear explanations, level-appropriate exercises, and helpful worked-out problems. Learning the key concepts in order (e.g., learning what a complete sentence is before descriptive words and phrases, pronouns, and punctuation) ensures you’ll get a solid foundation before you move on. Once you complete all the steps, you’ll be able to approach English grammar―rules, exceptions, and all―with confidence.
- Stay-in-step “pop-ups” offer helpful advice and cautions against common errors
- Step-it-up skill-building exercises link practice to the core steps already presented
- Clear explanations break down concepts into easy-to-understand steps
- Clear and concise explanations to the exercises and questions throughout the book
- Fully updated to include current references