McGraw Hill 6 SAT Practice Tests, 5th Edition
- Length: 464 pages
- Edition: 5
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw Hill
- Publication Date: 2023-01-04
- ISBN-10: 1264791143
- ISBN-13: 9781264791149
- Sales Rank: #2027124 (See Top 100 Books)
Get the practice you need to achieve your highest score on the SAT!
We’ve put all of our proven expertise into McGraw Hill’s 6 SAT Practice Tests, Fifth Edition to make sure you get enough practice and are ready for this exam. Written by renowned test-prep experts and packed with 6 full-length practice SATs with complete answer explanations, this guide will boost your exam-taking confidence and help you increase your scores.
- 6 full-length sample practice tests closely simulating the official SAT
- Complete, in-depth explanatory answers to all the questions
- Essential reasoning skills applied to practice tests
- Intensive practice and repeated drill on concepts and questions
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
Princeton Review SAT Prep, 2022: 6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2021)
Princeton Review SAT Premium Prep, 2022: 9 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2021)