Princeton Review SAT Prep, 2022: 6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2021)
- Length: 832 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Publication Date: 2021-05-04
- ISBN-10: 0525570454
- ISBN-13: 9780525570455
- Sales Rank: #24212 (See Top 100 Books)
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2022 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests
Free ChaptersTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
GRE Prep 2024 For Dummies with Online Practice
Student Study Guide With IBM® SPSS® Workbook for Research Methods, Statistics, and Applications, 3rd Edition
The Alienation of Fact: Digital Educational Privatization, AI, and the False Promise of Bodies and Numbers
Calculus II For Dummies, 3rd Edition
AP Computer Science Principles Premium, 2023: 6 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice
McGraw Hill 6 SAT Practice Tests, 5th Edition