Survival 101 Bushcraft AND Survival 101 Beginner’s Guide 2020: The Complete Guide To Urban And Wilderness Survival For Beginners in 2020
- Length: 269 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2020-07-29
- ISBN-10: B08DY6KZG5
- Sales Rank: #24699 (See Top 100 Books)
Do you know how to survive without access to modern supply chains?
Do you worry about what might happen if you find yourself having to evacuate the safety of your home due to an emergency? Could you survive it?
Wonder no more.
The reality is, survival is a task we are all faced with in life. At times, however, we may be faced with surviving under less than stellar conditions. In our modern society, we have become so accustomed to having all of our survival needs met that the idea of having to meet them ourselves seems… impossible. It doesn’t have to be.
A global pandemic has left many realizing that survival is not as easy as going to the store for your necessities.
The truth is, you are wired to survive. But that doesn’t mean it would be easy to survive in the wilderness. Not growing up in the face of exposure means that you may be entirely unaware of what to look for, what to avoid, and how to prepare. It’s time you change that.
Survival 101: Beginner’s Guide and Bushcraft: 2 In 1 Book Bundle: The Complete Guide For Urban And Wildnerness Survival For Beginners in 2020, was written to help you discover how to survive in any situation whether it be in an urban environment or the wilderness. The contents of this book will walk you through the step by step process of discovering how to survive any situation you are faced with, with ease.
Some of what you will discover in Survival 101: Beginner’s Guide and Bushcraft include:
- What skills and tools are essential to your survival
- Key terms you should know about when reading survival manuals
- How to set up a secure campground, including where to place your cooking and food facilities for safety
- The first five things you have to secure to ensure your survival
- An overview of the survival task list
- Essential navigation and tracking skills, including how to find yourself if you are lost
- Methods for securing food and water, including how to butcher game meat
- How to safely and properly leave an urban environment
- How to secure your long term survival in an off-grid situation
- Necessary hygiene and medicine practices to know in the bush, including which plants you can rely on for medicinal purposes, and how to use them
- How to leverage the environment around you for easier survival
- And more!
This 2 In 1 BUNDLE book is an excellent guide for anyone, anywhere needing to survive in an urban setting, and also needing bushcraft skills to survive in a wilderness setting; however, it will show you how to specifically tailor your survival to YOUR environment. To discover how you can prepare yourself to survive in the wilderness. Scroll up and click Add to Cart.
With the way things are going these days, you will be glad you did!