Tame the Primitive Brain
- Length: 290 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2013-03-04
- ISBN-10: 1118436989
- ISBN-13: 9781118436981
- Sales Rank: #1091211 (See Top 100 Books)
A new and simple system to understanding and controlling the behavior of others
Noted body language, behavior and communication expert Mark Bowden offers a totally practical, easy-to-read guide to understanding the impulsive actions of others, along with the best tools to manage them. A number one anxiety in business is dealing with problem people. In Tame the Primitive Brain, Mark Bowden’s fresh approach is the fastest and most effective way to understand why someone acts towards you the way they do; why you react to their behavior in the way you do; and most importantly, what exactly to do about it to achieve the right outcomes.
- Brings new and fresh perspectives to business readers for dealing with tricky behaviors
- Explains how to effectively manage those around you at any level in an organization
- Shares the latest evolutionary behavioral theory, neuroscientific evidence, and the tried and tested tools and tricks based on these premises
This simple model of how we humans can and do relate to each other brings increased depth of understanding and expands your toolset to better manage yourself and others to achieve anything.