What if you could master UX designer, a skill that is becoming more and more demanded from more and more companies?
Imagine how your work and life could change, and how much fun you’ll have while enjoying the journey.
“UX designer” is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after job titles in tech. Being a UX designer is rewarding, challenging, lucrative and interesting.
A UX designer requires an impressive mix of creative, technical, and social skills. You need to be as comfortable with Adobe and Sketch as you are with interacting with a live group of users and analyzing their interactions with your mockups, prototypes, and wireframes.
It’s certainly not an easy job, but if you love the work you won’t care that it’s challenging.
This book provide you EVERY information to master UX design, the only thing you need to start are:
• Passion — UX design should feel not just like a hobby or even a career path, but a calling. You should be genuinely fascinated by the subject
• Empathy — To design great products you need to be able to feel the users’ pain and frustration. You need to be able to put yourself in their shoes to understand why something isn’t working for them, even though for you it may seem fine.
• Self-Starting – You are going to need to train yourself in various areas and learn to work on your own for a while to figure things out and build your portfolio
• Genuine Interest in Technology – This almost goes without saying, but just in case…you do need to have a love of technology and, in particular, the way humans interact with technology
But let’s get deep into the chapters of this guide:
- Understanding you are not the user, involving them helps you to master your products
- The 27 UX design fundamentals to follow and check in every single project
- The design process (form sketching to design specifications)
- Lean UX vs Agile UX
- The 5 visual design principles
- Behavioral UX data
- The 4 UX optimization steps
- …and much more!