Yoga For Dummies, 4th Edition
- Length: 432 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publication Date: 2023-03-28
- ISBN-10: 111998906X
- ISBN-13: 9781119989066
- Sales Rank: #3755050 (See Top 100 Books)
Stretch, strengthen, and start your yoga journey with this approachable guide
Yoga For Dummies teaches beginners the fundamentals of Yoga―correct posture, breathing techniques, meditation practices, and beyond. It’s also a helpful resource for established yogis who want to focus on foundations. Whoever you are, you’ll enjoy the proven mental and physical health benefits of this ancient practice. Improve cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure, increase your flexibility and balance, reduce stress, and more! Let Dummies help you get the most out of your yoga routine. This edition includes updated photos, new mindfulness meditations, new routines, and easy-to-follow instructions for mastering core yoga poses and building a regular practice.
- Discover the ideas and philosophy behind the ancient practice of Yoga
- Learn correct techniques and alignment for basic and more advanced poses
- Practice sequences of yoga poses for a full-body workout that builds strength and flexibility
- Reap the benefits of mindfulness meditation and yogic breathing exercises
Yoga For Dummies provides beginner-friendly instruction and expert guidance so you can enjoy the health and peace of mind that yoga brings.